Under The Trees CIC is recruiting for Sessional Support staff to join our fabulous team.
If you have an interest in outdoor education, wildlife or enjoy working with children and people of all ages then we want you!
Hours will be on a zero hour contract, on an as and when required basis.
Dates will be emailed out and staff can choose when they want to work.
Rate of pay: £8.50 per hour
Skills and knowledge : Essential
* Ability to work outside in all weathers for up to 9 hours, and maintain a happy face even when you are cold and miserable.
* Work on your own initiative, communicate effectively with all staff, and participants
* Work at a variety of settings across the Central Belt (predominantly Falkirk)
* Qualification in childcare, community work, outdoor education or similar would be beneficial
* driving licence or ability to get to meet up points is important.
Skills and knowledge : Desirable
* Bushcraft skills, Forest School practitioner or other relevant qualifications and knowledge
* Self-employed (not essential)
* Good communication skills
* Good computer skills
First aid would be beneficial although is not an essential requirement. You must be willing to go through PVG memebership. Registration at this point with SSSC is not required.
Please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter, with 2 references to:
Jessica Thomson, email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter